Big Rapids Residential Architecture
If you love the simplicity of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture, then you’ll love the organic feel of this custom built Executive 4 bed/4 bath ranch & 4 car garage. The natural maple flooring, cherry trim and coffered ceilings give it a crisp, clean contemporary look. This prairie style dwelling blends into the scenery on a 3 acre lot that overlooks the 3rd hole of the nationally renowned Katke Golf Course at Ferris State University. This home boasts 3 levels of living. The main floor fosters togetherness with a 5 ft. wide hallway that connects the open floor plan of the gourmet kitchen and living room. The upper level features 4 bedrooms that offer privacy and scenic views.
- Prairie style inspired home for an active family; Overlooking rolling hills and a golf course.
- The home has a unique highly efficient wall insulation system developed for long term sustainability.
- Lower level has a volleyball and half court basketball gym.
- In floor heating in the lower level fired by a high efficiency boiler keeps this home warm in its cold weather with minimal addition forced air. All part of its energy efficiency plans.
- Wood interior is a mix of two wood species to provide a warm inviting atmosphere.
Permission to post these pictures was granted by Kayla Kesting, Big Rapids Realty, INC.
Interior: Integrated Architectural Interiors